Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that you may have some questions about our process and how we work. Here are some of the more common questions we receive, if you don't see what you're looking for just give a shout and we'll be happy to help.
How much will your medical billing services cost?
A. There are no startup or out of pocket expenses. We calculate our fees based on a percentage of payments collected, so we don't get paid unless you do.
Why do some companies charge a per claim fee vs. percentage of collections?
A. Many new companies have gone to a per claim fee because they understand how difficult it is to get a claim PAID. Anyone can submit a claim, you need someone who will fight to get that claim paid for you. Since we only get paid if you get paid, our dedicated team will fight for every penny.
What can we expect when we hire Cardinal A/R Management?
- Improved Cash Flow. Billing interruptions affect the timeliness of reimbursement. With us there are no interruptions, just a continuous, steady flow of cash. That's not only important to your bottom line but to the success of your practice.
- Reduction of Errors. When you try to fit billing into numerous other tasks, mistakes will happen. Our experienced group of professionals is dedicated to making sure nothing falls through the crack.
- Instant Savings. You could be saving thousands on annual salaries, office supplies, equipment and/or billing software. We have everything you need.
- More Time. Healthcare management is extremely time consuming. With us at the reins of your day-to-day management, you have time to concentrate on the important things.
- Patient Satisfaction. Keeping your patients satisfied should be your number one goal. Happy patients are more likely to be faithful and refer your practice to others. We take a burden off you and your front office staff, leading to increased efficiency and morale. Patients will receive courteous and professional assistance from our staff on any billing questions or issues.
Do I lose all control over my billing?
A. No, we will work together to find a process that fits YOU. No two companies are exactly the same, and we don't treat them that way. You'll also have access to any software we decide to use whether it be ours or yours.
Who do we talk to?
A. You will be assigned one or more dedicated account executives. While this person will handle all aspects of your billing needs, everyone on our staff is here to help.