Medical Billing Specialist
Responsibilities will include:
- Obtain accurate eligibility and benefits from payers.
- Follow efficient billing and collections processes.
- Ensure that client accounts are maintained according to accepted accounting principles and in accordance with all state, federal, JCAHO standards.
- Monitor accounts receivables and resubmit claims or appeals as needed on overdue accounts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all payer contracts and follow specific requirements of the account when submitting claims.
- Post receivables and reconcile reimbursement reports.
- Provide accurate monthly reporting on open aged accounts.
- Ensures the confidentiality of client and agency information.
- 2 years in medical billing; full-cycle preferred.
- Experience handling commercial and government payers required.
- Experience verifying patient and insurance information required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written required.
- Proficient computer user with ability to learn multiple Practice Management systems.
- Strong team player.
- Ability and willingness to learn new processes.
- Professional attitude, demeanor and work ethic.
Click HERE to send us your resume.